Wonder what you would do if the situation were reversed and it was Lassie who needed the help? Wonder no longer!
The American Red Cross is proud to unveil our new Pet First Aid app available for download through the Apple App store and the Google Play store. The app assists you in providing care for your furry feline or canine friends until veterinarian assistance is available! And guess what? It’s just 99 cents!
Here are a few of the awesome features you get with your dollar menu purchase:
- Step-by-step instructions, videos, and images for more than 25 first aid and emergency situations for cats and dogs
- Reacting to breathing/cardiac situations; administering CPR
- Tips for burns, frostbite, electric shock, poisoning, car accidents, and more
- How to recognize early signs of potential health problems
- Preparation tips for your pets regarding medication application, disasters, and socialization
- Locating nearest veterinarian hospitals; shortcut to call a vet you specify
- Quizzes to review your knowledge
- Pet profile to add your pet’s information
*Note: Timmy, actually, never fell down a single well.
We’re not kidding – we could go on and on about all of the goodies you’ll receive with this app. We invite you to download and explore it yourself and discover how you can keep your family pet safe! If you have any questions or comments, please leave a reply!